Application Procedures to enrol in our institutions are as follows:-
- Enrolment Information for International students
- Visa and Immigration advisory assistance (Student Pass applications and extensions)
- Airport Pick-ups for new students
- Welfare (insurance, health, counseling, etc.)
- International Student Orientation
- Issuance of Documents Needed (Banks, embassies, etc.)
Application Documents required
All International Students should read the requirements for enrolment carefully and ensure all information is submitted complete.
Fill up and submit the International Student Application Form. You may obtain an Application Form from our team of consultants.
To avoid delays, please ensure that all information is complete, with the following documents attached:
- Eight (8) recent passport type photos (4 x 5.5 cm).
- One (1) set photocopy of your passport – include all pages, including blank pages.
(Passports should be valid for at least one year from the intake date).
- Certified true copies of academic qualifications.
- Health Examination Report
- English translations of all documents submitted, if necessary.
- Course Application fee (non-refundable).
- Accommodation Application fee, if required (refundable only if no availability).
Incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Please check with us first for your academic eligibility before submitting an application. Offer Letters will be sent to successful applicants (please allow 1-2 weeks).
We will also apply for a Student Pass from the Malaysian Immigration Department. This may take about 2-3 weeks. We advise that all application forms arrive eight (8) weeks before the intake dates
Additional Documents required
If you have previously studied in another higher education institution (college or university level) in Malaysia, additional documents needed are:
- Release Letter (from former institution) and
- Attendance Report (must be at least 80% attendance).